• Bonde Sweet posted an update 2 months, 3 weeks ago

    Sunny Rest Visit May 17-19, 2013

    Guest website by: Todd Quigley

    Once I checked in at the Sunny Rest office, I parked the car and headed around to the restaurant expecting to locate some of the FKK people. Sure enough, I found them eating dinner outside the restaurant seated poolside. I pulled up a seat and had dinner. The food was good and the price wasn’t awful. We spent quite some time just chatting, catching up with each other.

    We then split up with some of us going to the sauna and some (including myself) going to the hot tub. The hot tub is in the just renovated barn along with the bar, pool table, and night club. There’s a glass wall dividing the hot tub from the pool table and bar area which can be fine as it keeps the volume down in the hot tub place. I sat myself down and instantly felt relaxed! I and several others sat in the bathtub and conversed for a few hours. I must say the regulars at Sunny Rest were all very welcoming and friendly!

    Sadly, my energy level was falling and I needed to head back to my motel.

    Sunny Rest

    Sunny Rest Nudist Resort FKK Weekend Day 2

    I woke up the next morning, showered, and headed back over to Sunny Rest. I stopped in at the restaurant for breakfast while waiting for the other FKK’ers to wake up! After a tasty veggie omelet, home fries, and toast, a number of the group came down to breakfast. Again, we had some great dialogue! This morning was a entertaining nude yoga course with Phyllis upward in the Night Club. From then on, an excellent hike through some trails on Sunny Rest’s substantial property.

    After the hike it was time for lunch at the restaurant on site! We subsequently determined to hit the dialogue pool for some time despite the fact that it was drizzling. It turned out excellent! The light mist joined with the warm pool felt fabulous. A few from the group went over to the poolside bar and signed up on the karaoke list. Eventually a few of our members had their opportunity! Everyone from our group seemed excellent. A few of the regulars were pretty good at the same time.

    After another satisfying meal at the restaurant, I headed up to among the FKK member’s room with 3 others. At 9pm we got together around a bonfire. One of the men began telling tons of jokes. A Look Back At The Jackie Kennedy Nude Beach Photo Scandal must have memorized 1,000 of them! He was a good time to listen to.

    Sunny Rest’s New Night Club

    Late that evening was the grand opening of the recently renovated night club with free wine and cheese. Since I am never one to turn down free cheese, I headed around with a couple of others to check it out. About 90 percent of the folks there wore regular night club clothing. The other 10 percent wore considerably less than would be permitted at a non-naturist night club – some were even bare! There was much fun to be had dancing and discussing!

    I am glad I did because I got to see a couple of friends before they headed out. We said our good-byes, and made plans to keep in touch! After another breakfast and a few people left, I went to the hot tub. An Autistic Standpoint Of Naturism and Naturism got to spend time conversing with a couple folks who were still about. This is my personal favorite part – all the friendly folks to speak to!

    A little after I went to acquire some lunch. We chatted at lunch, and the couple we met before seemed most interested in learning more about FKK and desired to join up! Afterward, nearly everyone had left.

    I determined to take a dip in the hot tub one more time. Again, a couple of people were still about to chat with. Eventually I had to get out and get ready to leave. But not before a tasty pulled pork BBQ sandwich at the bar with some new friends!

    Finally
    Inspection could rediscover, that’ll show how a bird may be inhibited or harmed by it except in the most said my farewells and headed back home. I wish I could stay forever, leaving is the most challenging part!

    This review of our Sunny Rest Nudist Resort FKK Weekend was printed by – Young Naturists and Naturists America FKK

    Tags: clubs and resorts, pennsylvania, Sunny Rest

    Group: Nudist Resort and Reviews, Social Nudity Blogs

    About the Author (Author Profile)

    Guest blogs written just for Nudist Portal.